The Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN) has launched a campaign to reduce the incidence of corruption in the country through whistle-blowing.
In its campaign adverts, ANAN is calling on people to be agents on change and to blow the whistle, although never in bad faith.
It is urging everyone to let the world know of any underground deals as one act can change events.
ANAN is encouraging people to blow the whistle by:
- Documenting illegal or unethical activities where they are.
- Informing their supervisors, authorities or regulators
- Reporting to law enforcement agents
- Testifying in court on points of facts
- Signaling the media or other security agencies.
Click here to view ANAN’s campaign advert.